Don't forget to backup your database and files before installing any new module. The module will create a Belgium zone in your shop if there isn't one already. The module will recognize existing zones with the name "Belgium", "Belgïe" or "Belgique". You will need a bpost Shipping Manager account to use the module.
How to update the module?
If you upgrade from 1.1 to another version, here are the two steps:
- - For PrestaShop 1.5+ versions, upload the new version in the module menu or just click on "upgrade". All settings and orders will be kept.
- - For PrestaShop 1.4 versions, uninstall then reinstall the module. All settings will be kept.
- - Make sure your template is recompiled. You can check that in Preferences > Performance.
- - You should force compile for 1.4 and make sure you didn't chose "never recompile" on 1.5+
- - If you upgrade from version 1.0 to another version, please contact us and we'll provide a free support.